Lakeside City Council
The Town of Lakeside City Council is comprised of the Mayor and 5 City Council Members.
City Council meets the second Thursday of each month.
- December 14, 2017 Regular Council Minutes
- November 9, 2017 Regular Council Minutes
- October 5, 2017 Special Council Minutes
- September 14, 2017 Regular Council Meeting Minutes
- August 10, 2017 Regular Council Meeting Minutes
- August 3, 2017 Special Council Meeting Minutes
- July 13, 2017 Regular Council Minutes
Board & Commissions
When there is no listing for an intended use for a property in Town in the Permitted Use Table in the Zoning Ordinance, the property owner or his/her agent may request that the City Council consider adding the use to the Permitted Use Table of the Zoning Ordinance. To follow is a form with the text of Section 154.014 Classification of New and Unlisted Uses, and also the Application for New and Unlisted Uses.
The Application must be submitted to the City Secretary no later than eight days prior to the City Council meeting in order to be included in the meeting. Questions can be addressed to email@example.com or by calling (817) 237-1234 ext. 303.
New & Unlisted Uses Information
Application for New and Unlisted Use