The Texas Commission on Environmental Quality requires that any construction activities that disturb one acre or more have a Storm Water Permit. Their website is

The website for information on obtaining a permit is Then go to “See Special Topics”.

Contact the TCEQ Small Business Assistance Office at (817) 588-5800 for help with applying for this permit. Ask for Storm Water Permit help.

Any construction activity in the Town of Lakeside must have the required documents from the TCEQ before any work can be done.

Please contact Public Works at (817) 230-4571 for more information.

Click below for more information on illegal dumping:


Town of Lakeside

Tarrant Appraisal District

(817) 284-0024

Tarrant County Tax Assessor/Collector

(817) 884-1100