Community & Maps
Town of Lakeside, Texas
The Town of Lakeside is a primarily residential town of approximately 2,260 residents located in the northwest corner of Tarrant County. Lakeside is within minutes of Fort Worth, Lake Worth, Eagle Mountain Lake and the Fort Worth Nature Center. Lakeside students attend Azle Independent School District.
Lakeside is conveniently located off of State Highway 199 at the Confederate Park Road exit.
- Pickup days are Tuesdays & Fridays. Trash will not be picked up on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
- Garbage & Recycling must be at the curb no later than 7:00 A.M. Recycling is picked up on Friday by a separate truck
- *Limits of 6 additional trash bags at curb for pick up each trash day.
- Each resident will provide and use containers for trash that securely close in such a manner to prevent the scattering of the contents thereof and to render said containers inaccessible to insects, rodents and other animals. Cans and bags must weight no more than 50 lbs. and be no larger than 30 gallons in size. Items must be placed within six feet of the curb.
- Recycling Containers are available at Town Hall.
Progressive Waste dba Waste Connections will do a monthly bulk pickup for residents that reside inside the city limits of Lakeside. The monthly bulk pickup will begin on May 17, 2017. The monthly bulk pickup will be on the third Wednesday of each month and conclude on the third Saturday of each month. Items must be at the curb by 7:00 AM. The earliest that you can place your items at the curb will be the Saturday before the Bulk pickup begins. The items can not exceed twenty (20) cubic yards in total volume or have any individual item exceeding fifty (50) pounds in weight. These items may include, but shall not be limited to, stoves, refrigerators and HVAC’s (with verification that CFC components have been removed by a certified technician), water tanks, hot water heaters, washing machines, furniture, and similar waste materials other than construction or demolition waste, hazardous waste, tires, dead animals or stable matter.
Brush will be picked up at the curb on your normal pickup day if it is cut into four-foot lengths and bundled. Bundles should not exceed 50 pounds in weight.
The Town of Lakeside has an Interlocal Agreement with the City of Fort Worth that allows citizens to dispose of household hazardous waste at the Environmental Collection Center (ECC) located at 6400 Bridge Street, Fort Worth, TX 76112. The phone number for the ECC is (817) 392-3279. Citizens must pick up a voucher from Town Hall to take with them to the center. The fee is $50. Effective October 1, 2023: The fee will start being $95.00.
ECC Hours of Operation:
Thursday and Friday: 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Lakeside Online Payments
The Town of Lakeside has contracted with Official Payments to accept online payments for water bills, building permits, animal license, alarm permits and citations. I will receive any online payment that is entered before midnight the next business day. All paperwork can be faxed to (817) 238-9187 or emailed to email@example.com. By clicking on the following button, you understand that you are being directed to the website of Official Payments. Only Chrome, Edge, Firefox & Safari will work as browsers for the Official Payment site.
There is a $3 per $100 per CC transaction.
You may phone in your utility payment by calling 682-204-4430 or you may pay by clicking on the following link:
You must have already submitted the permit application to our office before you can pay online. We will need the following before you can pay online:
- Permit application
- Copy of your insurance
- Copy of your trade license
I will call or email you with a permit number once everything is processed and then you may make your online payment. I will receive any payment that is entered before midnight the next business day. Please use the following link for Building and Trade Permits.
You must have already submitted the alarm application to our office. You can find the application under “Departments” and then “Permits”. You can submit the application by email or fax. I will call or email you once this application is processed and then you may make your online payment. New alarm permits are $20.00 and renewal are $10.00. This must be renewed every year. Please use the following link for Alarm Permits.
You must have already submitted the rabies certificate to our office. You can submit this proof by email or fax. I will call or email you once the certificate has been received and give you a license number to enter for the online payment. The fee is $10.00 per animal. All renewals are due each year. Please use the following link for Animal License.
- Ordinance 428 Oncor Franchise Contract
- Ordinance 427 ATMOS Steering Committee Settlement
- Ordinances 426 Adoption of Tax Rate 2023-2024
- Ordinance 424 Adopting FY 2022-2023 Budget
- Ordinance 423 Adoption of FY 2022-2023 Tax Rate
- Ordinance 422 - Waste Connections 2022-2027
- Ordinance 421 Amend BOA; 3 Alternate Members
- Ordinance 420 adopting FY 2021-2022 Tax Rate
- Ordinance 419 Adopt Budget FY 2021-2022
Click on the following link to the Town’s Ordinances located at American Legal Publishing’s website.