Annual Water Conservation Plan Begins Sunday, May 1st
The Town’s annual water conservation plan begins, Sunday, May 1st and ends Saturday, October 1st. The days you may water are two days each week. The plan is outlined as follows:
- No property may use water for watering and landscaping purposes at any time on Mondays.
- No watering of any kind is allowed between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. on any day
- Hand watering of plants and flowers, not to include lawns, is allowed any day during the permitted hours.
- You have two days each week that you can water your lawn, before 10 a.m. or after 6 p.m. The schedule is divided according to the last number of your address:
IMPORTANT: Water Schedule
- If your Address ends in 0 thru 3, you may water Tuesday and Friday.
- If your Address ends in 4 thru 6, you may water Wednesday and Saturday.
- If your Address ends in 7 thru 9, you may water Thursday and Sunday.