• Do my pets have to be registered?

    Yes, they do. Bring proof of rabies vaccination for each pet. The fee is $8 per license per year effective 10/1/2009. All pet licenses expire annually.

  • Do I have to get a permit to have a garage or yard sale?

    Yes you do. The permit is $10 and available at Town Hall. You can get the permit up to the day before your yard sale. Garage sales can only be held on Friday, Saturday & Sunday. Each address may have no more than two garage sales per year.

  • Is a permit required for a home or business security system?

    Yes, it is. The permit is $15 and must be renewed yearly for $10.00.

  • Is outdoor burning allowed in the Town of Lakeside?

    No it is not. The Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) does not allow outdoor burning in our area. They do make some exceptions. TCEQ can be contacted by calling (817) 588-5800 or going to their website at http://www.tceq.state.tx.us. There is a free booklet on the TCEQ website called Outdoor Burning in Texas that furthers explains these rules.

  • How do I report a burned out street light?

    To report street light outages, follow this link to Oncor, www.oncorstreetlight.com or call them at (888) 313-4747.